PADI IDC Asia - Technical Diving DSAT Tec Rec, Tec Trimix course and Tec 50 Deep diver.
Technical DSAT Tec 50 Diver Course
The Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver, taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
What You'll Learn, During the Tec 50 course, you
- Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres.
- Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
- Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
- Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Tec 50 Course.
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You use technical scuba diving equipment
The Learning Materials You'll Need: The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and stage cylinder handling and gas planning. The pak includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures.
Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
- 20 dives must be enriched air dives
- 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres
- at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by your physician
The fun part of PADI TecRec is rising to the challenges as you dive deeper and longer than most divers ever do.
DSAT Tec Rec Diving Programme
Contact Course Director for more information about Tec courses