PADI IDC Asia - Technical Diving DSAT Tec Rec, Tec Trimix course and Tec Deep diver.
Technical DSAT PADI Tec 45 Diver Course
The Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec 50 Diver course
What You Learn
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use basic tec diving equipment
The Learning Materials You Need
You'll use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to
- tec diving lingo
- emergency procedures
- decompression and stage cylinder handling
- gas planning
The pak includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures. You'll continue to use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak through the PADI Tec 50 course.
You must be
Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least:
- 12 dives were made with enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres
- 6 (with or without EANx) dives were deeper than 30 metres
- At least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by a physician
The fun part of PADI TecRec is rising to the challenges as you dive deeper and longer than most divers ever do.
DSAT Tec Rec Diving Programme
Contact Course Director for more information about Tec courses